another month has past and i can't believe it! the bird is a silly, happy, loving little lover of life and i am amazed every day at what she learns and does. right now she's: - saying "yeah" (instead of yes)
- saying and signing "peez" = please
- sleeping 11 1/2 hours! an hour more than she's slept ever...i never thought sleeping until 6:30 am would be considered sleeping in.
- making her stuffed animals dance while she sings do-do-do do-do-do.
- twirling, stomping and swaying to music whiling humming and singing along = love.
- stabbing all food that she can and loving eating from grown up forks.
- loving watching her first olympic games.
- saying "bainz" = beans and "tay" = tea...somehow she's developed a southern accent. add to that her use of the word "bum" when changing her diaper...I have a southern belle/british bebe.
- giving unexpected kisses and hugs.
- collecting a pile of her own rocks outside in the front yard.
- finally wearing 12-18 month sized shoes and hats, although they are still a bit big...she has a small head and little feet.
- making fantastic expressions like "wow!" and "oh-no!"
- got my heart ♥
* apologies for the poor quality of this photo...it's from my phone.