1. this face. i have been spending lots and lots of time with this bird, now that summer is officially here and school is out. the has the best little personality and i am lucky to witness it every day.
2. doily dream catcher. i am not a huge fan of the typical dream catcher design...i love the idea but not always the final product. i do however LOVE this idea to use a beautiful vintage doily. find the tutorial here. this is going to the top of my craft project to do list!
3. watching the bird play with items that i played with when i was small. this was my first sleeping bag - strawberry shortcake.
4. nothing says summer time like a screened front porch to hang out on. i don't have one but if i did, i would be embroidering the screen door just like this!
5. curls on this baby's head. finally, something in her looks that resembles me :)