due to our little bird feeling under the weather, i didn't get a post done over the weekend about her turning 20 months old. i can't believe she is getting so close to being 2! outside of this little episode of feeling under the weather, this girl is so fun and full of life. here's what she's up to:
- we tumble on mondays...and it is so much fun! after only 4 classes she has really gotten the hang of things. i am especially proud of her going through the big bouncy house by herself. she has to climb up this pretty big wall and slide down the side to get into the house itself and last week, she mastered it all on her own. she's the youngest one there so it is nice to see her watch the older kids and learn from them.
- she loves dressing up. tutus are her current favorite, with hats coming in a close second. she also loves going through my shoes, putting them on and shuffling around the living room.
- small phrases are coming together and i love hearing how she puts words together.
- still no progress on the potty training but we are still working on it slowly.
- all 4 molars are coming in and i am thinking this has a lot to do with her being so under the weather the past week. poor girl.
- she is in love with watching mickey mouse...lots of dancing, clapping and singing.
- her hair is getting so long, nanna had to give her bangs a trim on the last visit. so cute.
- we are getting ready for halloween and practicing making elephant sounds. i'm hoping she feels ok to dress up and get and about.
- sleep is going well but i am a little nervous about daylight savings time coming up!